What is the Personal Development Programme
A very efficient method for Managers to develop team members in a consistent way to reflect your business objectives and enabling them to continue with their daily activities.
Team members feel focussed and motivated because they are directly involved and PDP supports their own personal development relevant to your business.
How does it work?
It is important within PDP to reflect the tone and the direction of your business. Then we establish facts with you on current performance, previous training and observations.
Foundation work to review the current job role and direction is vital as the Personal Development Plans are aligned to these. Team members are supported within a clear framework which usually includes tactical 1:1 coaching, individual or team training depending on your circumstances.
Case Study Impact
In 2011 and 2012 several of our clients won prestigious Industry Awards
- Bavarian Belfast - BMW National Customer Award
- Barretts Group - BMW Bodyshop of the Year
- Cotswold Group - Industry Franchise Bodyshop of the Year
- Knights BMW - AM Award Excellence in Customer Service
- Lancaster Honda - AM Award finalist
- Wood Salisbury - AM Award finalist
If you would like more information or speak to some of our clients we would be happy to assist with your enquiry.